Sunday, June 27, 2010

MY RUSTIC WISHING WELL


Hi Friends and Neighbors.

Just a quite post to share with you my rustic wishing well my big guys made for me. Wow after years of saying I wish, I wish for a wishing well Mom finally got one. I have been helping them pull off the old siding on their 1945 home and it has been quite the dirty job. It will really be nice once it is finished and with the added insulation and double pane windows there heating and cooling bill should be much lower.

What a nice reward for helping them. Happy Dance.

It is really hot here in Norther California and a nice dip in the river would be so nice but they have closed off the old swimming hole and opened a big park and now there is no swimming from the shore line. But you can rent a boat and then go swimming. Figure that one out kind of dumb if you ask me. Oh well we shall just head further up the river for the 4th.

Hard to believe that we are half way through 2010 and the fireworks are nearing.

Hope all you have a grand holiday.
LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the wishing well, good idea for a garden area.
I go to places with no swimming, usually it is because they don't want to be responsible for people, but in the lake, if we drown, it is our problem;)

Debbie

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

I wish I wish I wish I had a wishing well.

Okay it worked for you.

Love it.

JoEllen

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.