Monday, June 14, 2010

A SIMPLE THREADER SHIELD TO MAKE


Hello Neighbors and Friends,

Thought it was a good idea to pop in and share my hard work I did over the weekend. I have now become a developer and developed an very unique ans special device for the punch needle threaders. It is very costly tho LOL, LOL. Anyway wanted to share it and get your feedback.

How to creat your own threader.

1. ONE DRINKING STRAW
2. Pinch the top of the straw
3. Cut a small wedge on one side
4. On the other side cut a slit
5. Place threader into the straw.
6. Yeah I now can find my thearder and keep it from getting lost or all bent out of shape.

Truly over the weekend I worked on a punch needle project and will post pictures hopefully later today or tomorrow for you to see what I have been creating.
Enjoy.
From my hand, heart and home to you.
Len

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.