Monday, January 31, 2011

PIN KEEPER HEARTS





A simple little stack of three hearts made from scrape pieces of fabric and scented with lavender. An old key was added, to signifi you hold the key to my heart, along with a few other old goodies.

It is fun to create for Valentines Day, It was a joy when my boys were little and they would take Valentina cards to school. They would set at the old round oak table and giggle and make some funny remarks about the girls they were giving cards too.

Now they are all adults and we are all enjoying listening to the grand-kids saying many of the same kinds of remakes their parents made. Life is wonderful.

Happy Valentines Day to all of you.
LenZie
Whim "Z" Designs
"Creating memories for the soul" LenZie

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a nice piece, I have never stacked them, good idea.

Debbie

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

These are sweet LenZie

Sandra Caldwell said...

Very nice work sweetie...Welcome back ! I will link you to my blog.
Sandra

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.