Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stepping out and into the light. by just a little primitive


Hello Friends and Neighbors: it has been a very longtime that I have posted due to a lot of ups and downs in my life. Much has healed and I am now back and into the up lifting life.

Please except my apologies for being absent from my blog, but know this I will be active and here for a very longtime the good Lord willing.
Stay tuned as I will be posting new patterns, helpful hints and more to this blog.
Have a very magical day.
LenZie

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to see you posting again and hope you are doing ok. I know a lot of us have been sick this winter and with age, it takes it's toll on us.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.