Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy Quilted Heart Pillow

Hello Dear Friends and Neighbors, Just popping in to share another quick Crazy Quilted project with you.  This sweet little scatter pillow measures 12 inches by 12 inches, with a muslin backing, a heart cut from a crazy quilted block that I use for my Father Christmas projects.  I think it turned out really nice.  For accent I added some old antique MOP buttons a dear friend sent to me and on each corner I added antique lace  two corners for the final finishing touch.  The heart is lightly stuffed with polyester fiber fill and the pillow has also be filled using the same product. 
I am working on one more heart project and that will be the last for Valentine Hearts..  Hope to see you all soon with the new heart project. 
Come on back and see whats new.
http://justalittleprimitive.blogspot.com/2011/01/pin-keeper-hearts.html
Signing off for now " making memories for the sole"  ehugs, LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pillow for Valentines, beautifully embellished.

Debbie

Donna said...

How pretty! I love crazy quilting. Not many people do it anymore!

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.