Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crocheted Heart for Valentine Day



Where the heck has the time gone to?  can not believe that the month is half gone seems like we just finished with Christmas and put away all the decorations.  So here we are and time to think about hearts. Took out the old crochet hook and warmed it up with a new twist on a Crocheted Heart.  Not the best but it is pink and in the shape of heart.
This little treasure is two and a half inches tall, and made from size 10 crochet thread.  There is no pattern at this time, as I made it from, scratch.  
I will be taking my notes and rewrite them into instruction for others to enjoy.
How about a valentine poem ok, ok so I will not bore you, well for now I will refrain from entertain you all with a poem.  Stay tuned for the big one. 
Hugs and Happy Valentin's creating.
Y. LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful crocheted heart. I used to do doilies and with designs, but haven't made them in ages.

Debbie

The Gathering Room said...

Oh Lenzie..I love the ones you made for me so much...even better in person! You do such lovely lovely work! thanks!!!

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.