Saturday, October 25, 2014


Machine Embroidered Dish Towel

First things First
My deepest apologies

Overdue and updating The Joys of Needlework

Hi Dear Friends,  First I am so very sorry once again to have been away from my blog I am embarrassed to no end.  Big, big breath and taking the bull by the horn now that my home is livable after 1year and 5 months of work and more work.  I did manage to make a few project then thing really need attending to.  All is just about complete now that there is a storage building to store my stuff in and a little playhouse soon to be finished.  One step at a time.
Here is a little project completed a little while back and though you all might enjoy see it. 
A Sweet Little Birdie dish towel, machine embroidered cloth kind like an applique, more rustic.  A sweet little crochet boarder to add a little more texture to the design.  Enjoy
If the creek doesn't rise I will return with new project.
As always, Have A Magical Day.
LenZie

 

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a sweet towel, love making them and they make great gifts.

Debbie

Donna said...

You can't help but smile when you see that cute little project! Love the fabric choices you made. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier this week, sweetie. I hope that you are all settled at your home. Hard to believe that it has been over a year ago!

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.