Saturday, October 20, 2012

Antique Cutter Quilt Pillow

   FREE PATTERN DESING
 

Give any room in your home a welcoming touch with this sweet charming and simple country pillow design. This pillow was designed for my guest bedroom that is decorated in an English Country Cottage style and beautifies the old white iron bed. 

 A cutter antique quilt piece was used to accent the center design. It is hand embroidered and hand painted to complement the old quilt piece. A rectangle shape was used and measuring 10 inches by 18 inches, machine sewn and illed with polyester fiber fill.

You are welcome to use my design for your home.  I hope you will share your finished project with us. Take a picture of your finished project and include your name etc. email to me at justalittleprim@comcast.net  and I will post it here for others to enjoy too. Copy of the design is located under FREE PATTERNS.
Thank you for coming to visit and enjoy this blog.
God Bless and have a beautiful day.

 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Thank you for fixing it, now I can comment:)
I love your little piece and the cutter quilt really makes it special and goes so nicely with that design.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.