Saturday, May 22, 2010

KNOTTY KNOTTY SHEEP


Hello Everyone,
I am back at long last after running around for several day decided it was high time to finish up the Knotty Knotty Sheep handwork. The handwork is done and now to put it on the round container for a Pin Keeper.

I don't think I will be making anymore knotted projects as it is very time consuming and for someone who, like myself enjoys projects that doesn't take so long.

To many knots to make and it really seemed it would never end. Just my take on this project. Found that the boarder was quite a challenge as you can see by the photo that it goes around the outside edge which in a circle.
Perhaps if it had been designed in a square rather then round it might not have been quite as difficult to finish.

Hope you all have wonderful weekend.
From my hands and heart to you and your home.
LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I would say, that is a craft for people who have nothing else to make;) It does look like fun and something different, but a hard way to make a piece.

Debbie

Take Me Stitchin said...

I sure agree with you and It was hard for me to stick with this project. Might get easier thou if one put in a lot of practice. LenZie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.