Monday, October 1, 2012

The Joy's of Needlework


 
 
Fall is fast upon us and time to bring out the yarn, wools and other fabrics and create some winter goodies. I would dearly love to be able to knit a pair of stocks with out leaving a big hole when making the heel. The plans are to sign up for a sock knitting class and learn what the heck I am doing incorrectly.

Working on a rag quite or should say finishing up a rag quilt form a project started in Dec. of last year for my oldest sons birthday. The delay was due to Wal Mart promising the one fabric bought for the boarder would come in. Well it did about a week ago. Talk about slow and late, guess better late then never.

I never thought making a Rag Quilt would be a lot of fun and so simple too. I will post a picture when it is done.

Have you noticed the big change in this blog? For sometime now I have struggled with the idea of how to include other needlework’s, and then tossed around the idea of creating another blog, which I really didn't want to do at this time.

Hope you all enjoy the update and I truly look forward to being more active with my blog.

Have a magical day.

 

1 comment:

Judy said...

I LOVE it Lenzie!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!
Love ya~judy

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.