Sunday, March 16, 2008

Punch Needle Embroidery - Rug Hooking - Punch Needle Rug Hooking



Welcome to my blog, not quite sure what I am doing but like the rest of you I am sure in time I will figure this all out.




Black Eyed Susan Pin Keeper


Black eyed Susan Pin Keeper Hooked with number 8 wool strips, measures 5" by 7" a patter is available if you need one send an email to justalittleprim@sbcglobal.net,


April 2009 is nearly over and I am back at packing up many, many years of this and that it will all go to a storage unit and then be sorted out in four sections Sell/ Auction, Keep, Donate and Toss.

Watch for my auctions on eBay id jalp-lenzie


Please take time to visit my web site at http://www.justalittleprimitive.com/ Thanks for looking.

Hand hooked wool pillow: Crows Love Apples Too.





I am a proud memeber of eBay Groups TWFG and PRHGW


At long last my life has slowed down enough so I can develope this blog.


My lastest project April 22, 2009




911 wall hanging for my son.


Update April 24th., 2009


My new pattern line will soon be ready, we have named this design line Whim "Z" Colletion 101 and each designer set will have six different designs. You will be able to buy my new line throught my web site http://www.justalittleprimitive.com/ , eBay and Etsy auctions.



Updated Oct. 30th. 2009 on the 911 rug: This very special rug is still being worked on and I have not taken any new photos to post of my progress due to hitting a few bumps in the road of life. All has smoothed out for now and I pray they stay that way.

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.