Friday, April 2, 2010

MY FOUND TREASURE



What found treasure and could hardly wait to share with all of you. I love finding
old sewing items and Yup if it fits the need gotta have it. LOL, LOL> Have to tell
you I am a nut when it comes to old stuff.

Don't know about you but when I found this huge assortment of old sewing thread
could hardly wait to get it paid for an on ward to home. What a treat to find old
thread on wood spools, some are imprinted 15 cents. Gee when was the last time
anyone seen this price for a spool of thread.

When I go junking as we call it here in our area I am always on the hunt for items
that are for sewing or punch needle and of late started looking for old cross stitch.
Looks like what was old is new again.

Like Greta says time to close up shop for the night.
From my hands, heart to you and your home.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.