Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SUN IS OUT, SEWING MACHINE AND UFO'S



Hi Dear Friends, Today has been quite the day. First it was off for the long winding drive down the mountain and into Chico to pick up my sewing machine from the repair shop. Well $150.0 bucks and two hours later I made it home and could not wait to work on the UFO'S that have been set aside tell I could afford to have my sewing machine fix. Wahoo! and all that good stuff the machine sew like new and yes I feel it was worth the bucks.
Here is one of the UFO's a felted purse and thinking this one little project will reside in my hands, well unless my grand-daughter cons me out of it like she is famous for doing. That's OK because she is so willing to help her old Grannie when needed.
Now to finish all the reaming UFO's that await me.
Time to close up shop for today. WEE I am really tired.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.