Monday, March 29, 2010

ANTIQUE CROSS STITCH WORKS


I finally have started the old cross stitch design that I found in my childhood forgotten treasures. It is quite old but decide to see if this heat transfer design would transfer to a piece of fabric. I was able to get most of the design transferee to a piece of vintage cotton fabric that looks much like muslin, but not really sure if that is correct. Will share more as I progress with embroidering this sweet little Daffodil flower. My thoughts are and if I can finish it, that it would make a nice summer pillow. OK off to do a bit of old fashion cross stitching.
Have a wonderful day.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.