Thursday, March 25, 2010

ANTIQUE CROSS STITCH DESIGN



Cross stitch and what a delight to see so many who enjoy and old art.
When I was little we were taught how to create dish towels and other
items by using this simple but intriguingly embroidery stitch. How it has
changed over the years from simple to an amazing art form.
Today I went digging into my very old iron on transfer patterns and
found a delight daffodil and thought it would be fun to share this
old item with you. You are welcome to download if you wish to do so.

I think after posting this simple cross stitch design I am going to stamp
it onto a piece of old fabric and embroidery it. Will post picture of the
finished project.
Have a very wonderful day.
From my hands and heart to you and your home.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.