Thursday, January 5, 2012

"BLOG UPDATE NEW CRAFT SECTION"

Hello Dear Friends and Neighbors,
 Announcing our new section located in the far right hand column.  From time to time I will be adding new creations (other then punch needle and rug hooking) ideas, free patterns now and then for you to enjoy. 
Today I opened that section and added a pin keeper made from a very large antique mill bobbin, with many wonderful keepsake treasure. 
Also in the works is a section titled "My-Rag_Bag" for  patterns by Rags-2- Riche's.  These patterns are most often made from old, worn and out of fashion items that no-one wants. " Old thing made new, bright and shinney" LenZie   
Signing off for now  and Remember you too can create something new for old discarded items. 
LenZie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been my aim to pass along what I have learned over the years to you. You will find helpful knowledge, history & hopefully answers to your query.

scrapbook supplies

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.