Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make Do Punch Needle Pin Keeper


Hello Friends and Neighbors,

This rescued piece came from a thrift store, it set on my to-do shelf for quite sometime. The other day I was going through more of my unfinished project and came across a piece I had designed and punched for a round tin but never got around to attaching it to that little tin.
As time passed I used the tin for something else and the punch needle piece was shifted from one I'll get to project after the other.

Well the other day It hit me like a bolt of lighting to make a Make Do Pin Keeper out of the punch needle design. Sound dumb and slow but I think it turn out rather nicely.

Part of me says to list it on eBay and then I get to thinking it really is a nice pin keeper and oh well you all know the feeling.

What a moment in life to make such a huge decision. LOL, LOL.
Hope you enjoy by project.

Life is truly beautiful.
LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love that, really neat piece to create a pin keep for.

Debbie

shweetpotato said...

WOW thats beautiful I love it

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.