Friday, February 25, 2011

SNOWED IN AND POWER LINE DOWN

Hello Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Just a simple little post to let you all know that we got lots and lots of snow and a high powerline went down along side of my home and the power company ordered me to leave. I am staying with my son until the power company tells me it is ok to go home. It has now been three days.

Worked on a Easter item but as you can see I am away from home and can not finish it. I promise to post pictures when it is finished. Perhaps being away from the house will recharge the vintage brain cells. LOL, LOL.
Have a magic day.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.