Saturday, April 24, 2010

SPRING WEATHER AND WHAT A DAY


HOWDY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS,

I have been really busy getting the yard planted with flowers and I am really tired,
didn't realize how darn out of shape this old body became over the Winter months. The
ground was a long ways away from the hand spade, but manage to get down close enough to plant the flowers. Tomorrow if the weather is as nice, will plant some wild flower seeds for a butterfly and humming bird garden. MAYBE this will help to sell this house and I can move on mwith my life.

After being out in the fresh air my mind finally figured out just what to do with the many little creations and drawing made over the years. I think the sun got to me today as I can write down the ideas fast enough.
Not much else going on at the moment as if all the above is not enough LOL.
That's it for now.
Have a wonderful day.
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.