Thursday, March 4, 2010

THE LONE SURVIVOR




A CHANGE AND THE LONE SURVIVOR: after all kinds of strang weather and I mean anything from fog, rain, hail, snow this area has seen it all. Today being there was a brake in the weather I decide to check out the plants in my garden.

Plants have to be very hardy to live in this area, but this one I could not pass up and bought it three years ago and it has struggled trough several hard winters and I had given up on it as it was so weak. Off all things this little weakling survivored, passing up those big hardy plants and it is simply beautiful don't you think so too?

What a delight it was to see this one lone plant looking so grand.

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.