Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Little Robin


Thought I would share my latest project and patter with all of you. The other day I had asked my son to put a CD in the car CD player and I realized that each time a person had to open the case take the CD out, put the hard plastic case away. And being a Mom was concerned that the CD didn't get scratched.

Needless to say being some what of a creative person and enjoying sewing amoung other crafts etc.,that I came up with this cute CD TRAVEL CASE. There are two styles that a person can make. Pattern available on my web site.


JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVIE
LenZie..Magalia, Ca.

Sending smiles across the miles to all of you. LenZie

Click here to Email Me!


No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.