Monday, May 24, 2010

KNOTTY KNOTTY SHEEP PIN KEEPER





Thought I would post pictures of the finished KNOTTY KNOTTY SHEEP PIN KEEPER PROJECT.
This project has been quite long and a very good learning project, one might say I now know how to make a French Knot. What I found interesting was at first I tried to keep all the knots the same size and that keep me busy removing many, many over sized or to small of knots. I decide the heck with that and went for it, which made it a less trying project.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I love how you finished it off and the inside of the box. I started to paint one and never finished it. I wanted to make the inside with fabric pockets and things to make a complete sewing box.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.