Thursday, June 3, 2010

MEET LIL LILLY ANGEL



Hello Friends and Neighbors, Updating you on my UFO's and the pile is growing much smaller, but still have many projects to take care of.

Here is Lil Lilly Angel don't ask me why I named her that because I do not have a clue other then I love her smile and the halo being tilled. The pillow is made for quilted fabric, the Angel is embroideryed on a open weave raw cotton fabric I purchase in NYC several years ago. Really enjoy doing some embroidery, once the UFO's are finished my plans are to do a little more embroidery.

If you would like a copy of this pattern just let me know and I will email it to you.
Would love to see your project when it is finished.

Click here to Email Me!

It's a beautiful day to play and enjoy.
LenZie

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Very cute angel.
I need to start designing again.
I have been doing tiffany's pieces, but my brain is starting to get ideas again.

Debbie

Lisa Johnson said...

She's Great and I love the name!

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.