Friday, May 10, 2013

Lovers Knot

Hi Dear Friends,

 Thing are a  bit busy around
click to enlarge
 
 here as I am in the process of buying a house to make a home.  The Good Lord has truly blessed me as I had put in other offers and something always seem to happen to those offers.  Have to admit I was beside myself that I simply gave up and gave it to the Lord and said if I am to have a home it is all up to God.  Well with in couple of days I got a telephone call from my realtor and he told me he had a house he was listing and wanted me to look at and was sure it was one I would like.  Long story short he was right and God blessed the offer and now I am waiting for all the legal paper work to be processed.  I

close up click to enlarge
was told it would take about six weeks.
So in the meantime I have been making my list of things that need to be done and that mean's finishing up a couple of UFO's (unfinished objects) .  Here is one of the project finished. It is a simple crocheted scarf using the Lovers Knot.  Also made a pair of wrist warmer cuffs to go along with it.
I used Simply Soft white yarn, crochet hook size H and 22 stitch across and worked the Lovers not until the scarf measure 72 inches long and added a 3 1/2 inch fringe.  I have about four more project to go.  Then it will be time to pack up the yarn and hooks for the new journey.
Once all the paperwork is finished I will post pictures along with the moving process.

God Bless you.
Hugs, LenZie
and Keep those hooks flying.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait to see photos. It is true, when we let go and let God, good things happen;)

Debbie

Donna said...

That is so pretty, and you are so talented! I am so glad that God answered your prayers and you are getting a new home. Best wishes to you always, dear friend!

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.