Saturday, December 1, 2012

Antique Crocheted Edging


Antique Crocheted Edging

Hello Friends and Neighbors What a wonderful season to enjoy and share. Our little area and neighborhood is busy putting up the Christmas lights and decorations. Our family really enjoys getting together and riding around looking at all the simple and joyous holiday season decorations. In a few more day most of our neighbors will have up their lights etc., and I want to get our family together and walk around our area and take some photo to share with all of you. 
Well at long last I finished the Antique crochet edging from a pattern that and according to the date is nearly 100 years old. It most certainly was a challenge for me as I have never gone beyond the simple crochet stitches. At the time this pattern was written the instruction was written a bit differently then they are now. I also thing I had a mind set that it was going to be hard. But once I got the design down it was really quite easy, well after a few guess of when they wanted the work to be turned. All in I love the pattern and design and right now making the second edging for the remaining towel. CLICK HERE TO VIEW OLD POST.
Enjoy the photos of the crocheted edging.
  Have a very wonderful and Happy Day. Hugs, LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.