Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crocheted Vintge Santa

 
Hi Dear friends, Several weeks ago I was digging through some totes I had placed in storage with UFO's projects and came across a Santa Clause bottle cover my Mother had crochet when I was quite small. For quite some times I was going to take a pattern off it and update it a little. I have picked up and then put it back and saying to myself that I would do it, but the years rolled by and it never got done until two weeks ago. Here is a picture of the two side by side. What a fun project this turned out to be along with a few tears wishing my Mother could see how much I have enjoyed her teaching me to do so many forms of fiber art and most of all playing in the clay. Happy Holiday's and Hugs, LenZie
P.S Don't for get to check out the Free Pattern section a new Christmas design has been added.FREE PATTERNS.
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

It is fun to see things we made years ago. I have a lot of ornaments and things that I made in the early 80's.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.