Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SNOWMAN IN THE MOON

Hi dear friends, I am so sorry for MIA just so busy with life, but at long last I am up for air and smiling once again. Posting a punchneedle snowman that is so simple but lots of fun to make. It measure about 6 inches by 6 inches and used as a mug rug. It started out to be a piece for a picture frame, but as you can see it ended up as part of my mug rug set for the hoilday.
There a pattern available for $8.00 and no shipping fees. If you would like to purchase one email me at pnch-n-stch@comcast.net thank you and have a wonderful and magical day.
LenZie

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Very cute piece, something fun and different.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.