Sunday, April 10, 2011

PUNCH NEEDLE MINI RIBBION FLOWERS


Dear Friends and Neighbors,
Over the weekend I had to stop working on my sons 911 Wall Hanging as most of you know I have emotions feeling when I work on this project. to give myself some down-time I went to work on little Mini punch needle project I have want to try my hand at for quite some time.
Often we collect supplies for a special project, thinking I will get right to this one and would you know time has passed me by once again.


Last weekend I was going through my I want to make this project stash looking for a project to do while taking time off from the 911 projec, and I came across the suppky's to create these sweet little Spring Punch Needle Mini Flowers.


This was such a fun and enjoy project to create that I am think about creating a pattern for it. The little vase measure about 2 inches tall this will give you and idea of the size of the flowers. Adding a little Sweet Annie really help to finish off this project.

Do you think this would make a fun pattern project?.

For now I am closing and wishing you all great happines. Let not your heart be troubled or affaird. LenZie

"Creating memories for the soul" LenZie

copyright 2011 All rights reserved an applicable.

1 comment:

Sandra Tyler said...

I bought a little rug hooking kit last summer that I never got to, as my weaving always calls me, but this is something I'm interested in too. Not enough hours in a day.

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.