Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010 And Exiting Fast

January has exited rather fast that I am sure that all of you are spinning as I am. The majority of January has been taken up creating new ideas, working on my web site and blog, which I wish I was better a doing. Along with all of this I am trying to find a home suitable for all my creative projects. Oh yes and me too. Will let you all know how this goes. Now for some Punch Needle Good News from me to you and your creative hands, heart and home.

The first Whim "Z" Designs on CD are now ready and available. During the month of February 2010 you can purchase this CD at a discount through this blog.


Simply email me at justalittleprim@sbcglobal.net and mention you read about the Whim "Z" Designs 101 CD special offer on this blog and you will receive a $5.oo discount off the normal pice of $19.95, plus you will get free shipping with in the USA. A special link will be sent to by email, If you would like to see a sample of a few designs go to my web site http://www.justalittleprimitive.com/cdanddvd.html and view the slide show.


A second design CD is nearing publication. This has been quite the challenge for me to keep coming up with new and creative ideas.
Taxes are now filed which will give me more time to finish up a series of wild animals patterns. Each pattern series will have a total of six designs and instruction of one pattern design as shown on the pattern cover.
Until the next post have a wonderful day G.B.
copyright 2010
by
LenZie

No comments:

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.