Thursday, March 15, 2012

BOTTLE CAP
Spring Flower Mug Rugs

Sorry for being away for a while but have been so busy getting ready for an Estate Sale, working on a long over due Rag Quilt for my sons passed BD gift and in between working on the Spring Flower mug rug set.  Also worked on a pattern for a round pin cushion keeper, it was and idea from a friend who needed to know how to make the pillow pin cushions and thus mine turned out to be a round ball, which I think is quite cute.  I am post a  picture for you to enjoy of the mug rug set and I wil soon be posting a picture of thepin cushion.

They are both very easy and fun to make. The bottle cap take a bit more time and it is a good idea to work on it in between projects.  To make the crocheted mug rugs, I used size ten crochet thred, and a size ten hook, (if you crochet tight use a larger hook)  old jar lids and bottle caps, a single crochet stitch and worked in rounds until it fit the lid or bottle cap, then sewed them together.  Really it is simple.  The round pin I developed as a pattern and it is almost ready.  Will post soon. I guess this says it all for now. Any question email me at justalittleprim@comcast.net  and I wil try to answer any question you may have.
Until moon comes over the mountain take care and have a happy day. Smiles, LenZie
Http://www.justalittleprimitive.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and perfect for spring.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.