Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SANTA FE SOUTH WESTER HOOKED RUG




Hi Everyone, I have been busy trying to write a new pattern design instruction of late and not having very much luck. It seem I keep finding dumb mistakes and that makes it so slow going to have to keep correction ones work.

Being I didn't get my pattern done to post for all of you to enjoy I decided to share a hooked rug project with all of you. I used worms yuk yes worms this is what hooker call left over wool hooking strips.

This rug is a hit and miss style rug hooked in many different colors and when it was finished my youngest son said it reminded him of the South West with all the neat colors and thus I titled this rug SANTA FE, by the way I love Santa Fe, NM. and it has been my hearts desire to live there one day.
When I did many art shows I would jump with joy when they would have one in Santa Fe, NM and signed up to show my creations.

Closing down shop until the next post let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid.
Creating Memories for the soul. LenZie

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful rug and unique design.
That would be nice for kids or teens too in different shapes.

Debbie

JUST A LITTLE PRIMITIVE AND THE JOYS OF NEEDLEWORK

My photo
oroville, California, United States
Creative needlework from A to Z, both old and new designs to make and enjoy.